Arkansas Speech-Language Pathologist License Reciprocity Guide - 2024

AKA: Arkansas Speech Therapy License Reciprocity

Speech Pathologist Programs

by Speech Pathologist Programs Staff

Updated: March 19th, 2024

Arkansas Speech-Language Pathologist License Reciprocity Process

Applicants currently licensed in another state or territory can be granted licensure by the Board if the issuing state maintains the same professional standards for SLPs as Arkansas. Also, anyone holding a CCC can also be licensed through reciprocity. The Board may require an oral interview for this process.

The license you hold must be current and in good standing. Submit proof of the license, the $140 fee, and the SLP application to:

Arkansas Board of Examiners in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
4815 West Markham Street
Slot 72
Little Rock, Arkansas 72205

After a few weeks, your application will be processed, and the Board will notify you of your licensure status.